Age Safe® Canada is a national membership organization. Members are independent advisors, providers, contractors and professionals dedicated to helping seniors and families determine the steps necessary to maximize both safety and independence. Members provide a myriad of valuable services to older adults, aging boomers and homeowners. Members proudly display our patriotic emblem in their own marketing to validate their commitment to help everyone enjoy the freedom and independence to “age safe at home“.
Types of Membership:
☐ Advisor Member:
Only those who purchase the Age Safe® Advisor Training Program will have the privilege to become an Advisor Member.
☐ Business Member:
Individuals, professionals and business owners engaged in the senior services industry and affiliated industries.
☐ Consumer Member: (coming soon)
Discounts, tips, advise and free stuff.
Current Membership Benefits:
- Use of Age Safe® Canada Proud Member Logo
- New Member Press Release Template
- Quarterly “Age Safe® Live Well” Newsletter
- Monthly Coaching Calls: (Advisor Members only)
- Teleseminars by Partners and Industry Experts
- Monthly Content for Your Blog or Newsletter
- 500 Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
- Caregiver Information Guide (important free gift for your clients)
The following may be eligible for Membership: Any individual, sole proprietor, partnership, corporation, association or non-profit involved in home safety, aging-in-place, home modifications, senior services and affiliated industries. Members agree to conduct their business maintaining the highest standards and abide by our Code of Conduct and Fair Practice. Members also agree to an annual “Best Practice” Background Screening .
Our Membership complements rather than competes with other industry programs, certifications and affiliations.
Annual Membership Fee:
Business Member: $199.00 (includes “Best Practice” Background Screen)
Advisor Member: First year membership included with Training Program
- Complete the application agreement form. (5 minutes)
- Payment of the annual membership fees. (3 minutes)
- Complete the annual background screen. (5 minutes) …link sent via email